Author Topic: AND YES I BITE — private  (Read 4049 times)

Offline legiana.

• [ ・゚✦ / BIG OL GAY ]
  • [ A ROBOâ„¢ / ・゚✦ ]
    • View Profile
AND YES I BITE — private
« on: June 17, 2018, 06:53:40 PM »
It had been a very long day for Muse, and he was honestly getting to the end of his rope. He'd been studying for medical school stuff this morning, and that afternoon he had been working at Freddy's for what seemed like forever, and now he was finally almost done with cleaning up. It was almost midnight, and he felt like passing out. He had been in his binder for much longer than he was supposed to - he didn't have enough money to get actual top surgery, so he was stuck with an old and itchy binder that hurt at this point - and his ribs were aching. After putting away the dishes, a whine left his throat, and he leaned against one of the tables, pressing his forehead against the cool surface of the table, whimpering and mumbling at the pain in his upper body, "Fuck, fuck, fucking hell..." He was so distracted by the pain that he didn't even notice the night guard coming in.
we are the sealers of the fate
we are the fangs of the snake

Offline gregory

• [ JULY 22 / DEC 12 ]
  • A badge for members who were here during Bearbones' first year! Art by Hootowls.
    • View Profile
Re: AND YES I BITE — private
« Reply #1 on: June 17, 2018, 06:56:13 PM »
track for now bc i need a question ANSWERED
★ ──────────── {⋅. .⋅} ──────────── ★
gregory / 17 / trans male / married to legiana

Offline legiana.

• [ ・゚✦ / BIG OL GAY ]
  • [ A ROBOâ„¢ / ・゚✦ ]
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 17, 2018, 06:57:10 PM »
It has been ANSWERED

Offline gregory

• [ JULY 22 / DEC 12 ]
  • A badge for members who were here during Bearbones' first year! Art by Hootowls.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 17, 2018, 07:07:06 PM »
fuck fuck fucking hell. thats really all the night guard hard heard when he got in, and had went to go investigate the voice, fearful that there was an animatronic he didn’t know about and also had to be watched. he moved to turn on the lights and frowned. “hey, are you ok?” he asked, moving to gently set a hand on his shoulder, hoping not to startle him. “no one is supposed to be in here past midnight.”

Offline legiana.

• [ ・゚✦ / BIG OL GAY ]
  • [ A ROBOâ„¢ / ・゚✦ ]
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 17, 2018, 08:03:15 PM »
Muse squeaked and jumped a bit, a whimper leaving his throat as he stood up quickly, his upper body screeching in protest. He said softly as he looked at the other, frowning, "Uhm... Fuck, is it past midnight? I thought I still had a little time... I'm one of the waiters, and I was cleaning up.."

Offline gregory

• [ JULY 22 / DEC 12 ]
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 17, 2018, 08:04:48 PM »
he frowned. “uh.. yeah. are you ok? you sound and look like you’re in pain..” he said and gave the make a quick look over.

Offline legiana.

• [ ・゚✦ / BIG OL GAY ]
  • [ A ROBOâ„¢ / ・゚✦ ]
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 17, 2018, 08:07:27 PM »
Muse frowned and covered himself up a little as the other looked him over, "I'm alright... I am in pain, but you can't really help.."

Offline gregory

• [ JULY 22 / DEC 12 ]
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 17, 2018, 08:10:08 PM »
he looked over his shoulder, frowning at the sound of shuffling. “i’ve got pain killers in the night guards office, but it’s too late for you to leave now. the front doors are bolted.”

Offline legiana.

• [ ・゚✦ / BIG OL GAY ]
  • [ A ROBOâ„¢ / ・゚✦ ]
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 17, 2018, 08:26:06 PM »
He blinked and frowned, saying softly, "The doors are... Bolted? What the fuck?" He froze when he heard the shuffling, and he frowned, saying softly, "Pl... Please take me to the office."

Offline gregory

• [ JULY 22 / DEC 12 ]
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: June 17, 2018, 08:51:08 PM »
he frowned and to his hand, moving to peek out the door and move off to the office, keeping to the shadows and closing both doors once inside, moving to find the painkillers.

Offline legiana.

• [ ・゚✦ / BIG OL GAY ]
  • [ A ROBOâ„¢ / ・゚✦ ]
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: June 17, 2018, 08:53:26 PM »
Muse frowned and said, gently pressing a hand against his ribs experimentally and flinching as he let out a soft hiss of pain, "Shit... What is going on out there?"

Offline gregory

• [ JULY 22 / DEC 12 ]
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: June 17, 2018, 08:55:44 PM »
he hesitated. “animatronics.”

Offline legiana.

• [ ・゚✦ / BIG OL GAY ]
  • [ A ROBOâ„¢ / ・゚✦ ]
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: June 17, 2018, 08:57:46 PM »
He blinked slowly before saying with a confused frown, "Animatronics? You mean the ones that are on the stage...? They're not supposed to be on right now."

Offline gregory

• [ JULY 22 / DEC 12 ]
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: June 17, 2018, 09:01:32 PM »
he stared at him with a ‘no shit’ sort of look, and frowned. “they’re haunted.” he stated. “at least.. that’s my theory. they’re turned off, yeah, but they move on their own, talk on their own.. ever wonder why there’s a new night guard every week- we’ll.. not for the past month, but..”

Offline legiana.

• [ ・゚✦ / BIG OL GAY ]
  • [ A ROBOâ„¢ / ・゚✦ ]
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: June 17, 2018, 09:07:40 PM »
He stared at Mike for a long moment before he began cursing up a storm, shaking his head, "Fuck, are you serious? Oh my god, that's awful... W-Wait, how long do we have to stay in here?"