Author Topic: what made you smile today?  (Read 590 times)

Offline truce.

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Awards
what made you smile today?
« on: March 22, 2021, 03:38:58 AM »
idk i thought this would be sweet! in a time where it's hard to find things to smile about, i was wondering the things that have made you smile today??

since i've just woken up, i'm gonna just say the things that made me smile yesterday haha

yesterday, i first smiled when i was with my friends and we were chatting about the night before! we then went outside for a picnic and i watched the boys playing rugby, and we were giggling about them for ages. when we went back to the flat we watched netflix together and the show was cute so i smiled GHFHGKL it was greys anatomy and they were talking about the importance of friends so it made me <333 im sure there were more moments but yes! yesterday made me feel good.

what about you! what things made you smile today (or yesterday) ??
I'M BURNING BRIDGES, I DESTROY THE MIRAGE
ALL VISIONS OF COLLISIONS, FUCKING BON VOYAGE — truce.#1303

WRITING &. PINTEREST &. SPOTIFY

Offline timothy

• professional himbo
    • he / it
    • View Profile
    • art twitter !
    • Awards
Re: what made you smile today?
« Reply #1 on: March 22, 2021, 11:43:32 AM »
BUT MY TENDER AGE MAKES IT HARD TO CARE,

that's awesome!!

i moved my room around yesterday by myself. it feels more like my room than a room i was just staying in now. i got a new gaming chair and table and am very happy.
RESIDENT EVIl. bioha7ard
a
when i miss you
a
come and kiss me
a
with a smile

Offline fleur

• wishful thinking
    • she/her , they/them
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: April 07, 2021, 07:04:58 PM »
this is a very good idea!
yesterday i went to the library to grab some manga. i wasn't able to browse it because of covid, so the librarian picked out forty different books for me to check out! i was soooo happy. only rough part was that i had to walk home with two huge bags of books lol

Offline 𝐀𝐊𝐑𝐀𝐒𝐈𝐀

• Demiboy, He/Him
  • A badge for members who were here during Bearbones' first year! Art by Hootowls.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: April 13, 2021, 02:07:29 PM »
today someone told me they were proud of me! c: