Author Topic: its a cold and its a broken hollabchat girl  (Read 525 times)

Offline cas

• ~ owo ~
  • open to PM's!
  • A badge for members who were here during Bearbones' first year! Art by Hootowls.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
its a cold and its a broken hollabchat girl
« on: June 25, 2021, 09:42:47 PM »
: ) just a silly little chat thread for anyone and everyone, cuz why not

how are you guys doing im extremely sleepy and may be searching for a job tomorrow

Offline BEATLES

• ✧゚・: *
  • A badge for members who were here during Bearbones' second year! Art by Hootowls. A badge for members who were here during Bearbones' first year! Art by Hootowls.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: its a cold and its a broken hollabchat girl
« Reply #1 on: June 26, 2021, 12:50:56 AM »
Hey!

Good on you for job-searching. Trying to find a remote data-entry job while I balance some irl stuff and college.

I’m currently drinking a pink lemonade slush from McDonald’s and it’s kinda eh! But I’m chillin <33
THANK YOU FOR THE LOVE, THANK FOR YOU FOR JOY
beatles ( she/her ) — beatles#1098 — dump — nikolai

Offline cas

• ~ owo ~
  • open to PM's!
  • A badge for members who were here during Bearbones' first year! Art by Hootowls.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: June 26, 2021, 09:29:16 AM »
thats awesome!! i could never do something like that !!

good luck balancing college and life, im also gonna be balancing college soon and im just hoping that im ready lol

i didn't know they made slushes as mcdonalds!

Offline truce.

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: June 26, 2021, 04:55:53 PM »
hehe hi guys!! how was the job hunting cas??

i've had a good day today! i went to the gym this morning, walked my dogs a couple of times, helped with a couple of chores around the garden, sorted my bedroom out as i've just moved back home for the summer, then ofc enjoyed a lot of netflix and a lot of gaming HGKFJL quite the productive day today (which is not like me at all, i do love my naps lmaooo). how have you guys been today?? it was mad because i didnt realise it was the weekend until this evening, this week has gone by way too fast haha
I'M BURNING BRIDGES, I DESTROY THE MIRAGE
ALL VISIONS OF COLLISIONS, FUCKING BON VOYAGE — truce.#1303

WRITING &. PINTEREST &. SPOTIFY

Offline cas

• ~ owo ~
  • open to PM's!
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: June 26, 2021, 05:41:18 PM »
job searching went well!! i think im going to start volunteering at the pet shelter i went to sometime soon. also truce thats a mood fjakdjf i love relaxing, today i didnt feel like doing anything after getting home from the pet store so i forced myself to take a 30 minute walk just so i could really deserve my rest. what shows have you been watching/games have you been playing?