Author Topic: Hey!! I’m home!!  (Read 267 times)

Offline 𝐀𝐊𝐑𝐀𝐒𝐈𝐀

• Demiboy, He/Him
  • A badge for members who were here during Bearbones' first year! Art by Hootowls.
    • View Profile
Hey!! I’m home!!
« on: April 03, 2021, 02:44:35 PM »
I know I was somewhat of a cryptid back in the day already, with my frequent activity, and I cycled through about a hundred different names in the process, but maybe there’ll be a familiar face or two in the crowd! It’s Rook/Skylar/Faithy! I had to take a really long time to heal and recover from the nonsense that was causing me to lack a presence on this forum anyway, so hopefully i can be stronger and more active for it, yeah? I’m starting to figure some stuff out now.

I hope to get to know everyone who’s face is new over the past two years <3

Offline truce.

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: Hey!! I’m home!!
« Reply #1 on: April 03, 2021, 04:08:12 PM »
Hey! Welcome back to BB! I know we’ve been chatting a tiny bit on Discord but thought to introduce myself as I don’t think we’ve actually properly met. I’m Truce, and it’s really great to hear that you’re back! I really hope that this time your experience on here will be a more positive one <33 anyways, I’m excited to get to chat to you more and ofc if you have any questions don’t hesitate to pop me a DM!
I'M BURNING BRIDGES, I DESTROY THE MIRAGE
ALL VISIONS OF COLLISIONS, FUCKING BON VOYAGE — truce.#1303

WRITING &. PINTEREST &. SPOTIFY

Offline 𝐀𝐊𝐑𝐀𝐒𝐈𝐀

• Demiboy, He/Him
  • A badge for members who were here during Bearbones' first year! Art by Hootowls.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 03, 2021, 04:19:31 PM »
oh haha, BB has always been a lovely place for me— most of my inactivity back then involved my living situation and personal life pffft. ty for the welcome btw!!

Offline dame

• { bryne }
    • she/her
  • A badge for members who were here during Bearbones' second year! Art by Hootowls. A badge for members who were here during Bearbones' first year! Art by Hootowls.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 03, 2021, 04:24:03 PM »
dabs in here
I wanna be your happiness I wanna be your common sense pain Wrap your head in a picket fence Rebuild after the hurricane !

Offline scully

• she/her
  • Senior Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 03, 2021, 04:57:40 PM »
hello!! welcome back!
— BABY, I'M JUST TOO WEAK
she ; her / discord : scully#2222 / dump / halfmoon

Offline cas

• ~ owo ~
  • open to PM's!
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 03, 2021, 10:25:35 PM »
Welcome!! : ) pm me if you need anything!