Author Topic: best first words -- open  (Read 94 times)

Offline blake k.

• blake kegan
  • ic opinions | @noccy
    • She/They
    • View Profile
best first words -- open
« on: May 07, 2021, 03:22:55 PM »
She was sitting outside, letting the bigger four play outside with Xena slept. She had asked that if Cade heard her crying to come get her since he chose to stay in which was fine with her. Tommy and Lottie knew to stay where she could see them, so most of the time it was her having to go get their brothers who would crawl away. They had taken a few steps, though none on their own.

She looked up hearing someone fall, seeing it had been Lottie "Fuck" she muttered, getting up until she saw that she was fine. The tumble not seeming to phase the girl any. "'uck" Blake froze, that wasn't Lottie's voice. She looked over at the boys, they were the only other ones who could've said it. Which one she didn't know, though when it was repeated by not just one but both of them, she sat down and immediately put her face in her hands. This was Alfie's fault, she didn't know how but she felt that it was. That this was him continuing to be a pain in her ass even after death.

"Really? Both of you?" She asked, looking over at the twins again who were just smiling at her. They seemed fairly proud of themselves for saying their first word and though she was too, why did it have to be that?

Spoiler: TAGS 5/7 • show

Sick of all these people talking, sick of all this noise — general
▪ Blake Adrian Kegan | Blake, Blakie | open to nicknames
▪ AFAB | Identifies as Genderfluid | she/they
▪ 23 | Born July 26th | ages real time
▪ combat | member of Flintlock Lodge

Tired of all these cameras flashing, sick of being poised — physical
♦ Health: 100%
— They stand at 5'9" with semi-long wavy ginger hair. She has a rose tattoo and a few scars from past events. She's closer to an athletic build and is on the thinner side. She has an Australian accent as she's originally from Adelaide, Australia.
minor injuries: n/a
major injuries: n/a

Now my neck is open wide, begging for a fist around it — important events
4/26 Tommy & Lottie turned three
4/1 Had Xena
12/05 Lost her best friend, Alfie
7/26 Celebrated her 23rd birthday

Already choking on my pride, so there's no use crying about it — personality
— I like to think Blake is a good example of the whole "strong, independent woman" thing even if she doesn't identify as a woman. She has a short temper and what I gently put as homicidal tendencies. She will gladly fight someone, regardless if they're bigger than her or not. However, she's also rather maternal and is more likely to protect a child than anything. Her maternal side has massively shown itself since the twins were born, though that leaves her more violent side to be overlooked or forgotten.
— Maternal, "Strong Independent Woman", Protective
— Violent, Homicidal Tendencies, Short Tempered

I'm headed straight for the castle — relationships
▪ Ryan Kegan x Katherine Kegan
▪ Pansexual | Panromantic | Polyamorous
▪ It's complicated | Crushing on one | Maybe Crushing on no one
    ↳ Involved with Danny Hargrove
▪ Ex-wife of Edmund Stirling
     ↳ cheated on her
▪ Mother of six
     ↳ Thomas and Charlotte Moray (2yrs)
     ↳ Louis and Keiron Stirling-Kegan (11m)
     ↳ Xena Hargrove (1m)
     ↳ Guardian to Danny's son, Cade (9yrs)

They wanna make me their queen — interaction
— Physically very hard | Mentally intermediate
— Uses compound bow and arrows
— Also skilled in hand to hand combat
— No killing and ask before major injuries or major interactions
— To attack, @Noccy & attack in #B34600

Offline EDMUND.

• Board Mod
    • View Profile
Re: best first words -- open
« Reply #1 on: May 12, 2021, 01:26:47 PM »
Upon noticing Tommy and Lottie playing outside with their younger cousins, Eddie decided to take a short break from updating the inventory so that he could pay them a quick visit. Quietly, he stepped out onto the front porch, leaning against the bannister whilst watching them play. Gently chewing on his lip, he wanted to crack a small smile at Lottie’s lack of response as she tumbled over, quietly rising to her feet again before continuing to play.

He would have continued to focus on them if it weren’t for the fact that one of the younger boys had clearly said their first word. Brows raised with the slightest expression of surprise, Eddie turning his head to look over towards Blake before he opened his mouth. ❝ Did… ❞ He blinked as both the boys spoke, Eddie releasing a soft huff through his nostrils before he looked from Blake down to the boys. The apple truly never fell far from the tree, huh?

❝ I don’t believe it. ❞ He hummed, lips curling into the slightest of closed lip smiles. ❝ Are we surprised though? ❞ Eddie sure as hell wasn’t. Every day, he could see the resemblance to his brother more and more.
I'M OUT OF MY MIND, REPLAYING THE SCENE
AS THESE THOUGHTS START TO ASPHYXIATE ME — NOTES.