Author Topic: better for me — open  (Read 43 times)

Offline jerome.

• he/him
    • View Profile
better for me — open
« on: June 10, 2021, 11:23:03 AM »

jerome couldn’t keep himself locked up inside forever. too long had he allowed himself to stay in and become a bit of a recluse. elusive and evasive whenever he did come outside for a few moment’s fresh air. the days went by so quickly, days turning into weeks, maybe even a month or two going by -- and jerome still couldn’t explain to anyone, let alone himself, what was going on inside his own head. he wasn’t okay, yet he couldn’t describe how, or why. he chose to keep the feelings to himself, hiding everything behind gentle eyes and a warm smile. though, the mask he often wore felt like it was trembling and threatening to crumble.

though, j came into possession of rather intriguing supplies. art supplies. he was often used to tattered paper and worn-down pencils for decent crafts. he had never used paint and a canvas before. careful eyes looked at the damaged canvas in front of him as he swiped a few strokes of paint across it. looking up from his canvas to the landscape he was attempting to paint, he gently worried at his lip with his teeth. painting was certainly harder than drawing, especially for someone that knew next-to-nothing about the skill.

hearing someone coming towards where he stood just outside of town, he paused before looking over his shoulder. his face felt hot with embarrassment as he looked back at his work-in-progress. “it’s…” he tried to think of what to say, smiling a bit to himself as he offered, “an abstract painting?” he said it as though he wasn't very convinced, himself.

Spoiler: tags ― updated 01/11. • show
BASICSI'M STILL FINDING OUT WHO I AM
‣  ❝ jerome hemingway ❞ | j | male [he/him] .
32 years old . | january 11th; capricorn.
‣  currently a member of bluestem prairie

PERSONALITY EVERY TIME IT'S MY FAULT SOMEHOW
‣ genuine . humble . kind . reassuring . loyal . polite . put-together . charming . down to earth . amiable . appreciative . caring . colorful . honest . considerate . cooperative . curious . cultured . tidy . uncomplaining . understanding . warm .
↳ fond of drawing, reading, writing, piano, and photography
↳ owns a polaroid camera . frequently uses it .
↳ starting to exhibit signs of depression

APPEARANCENOW I KNOW WHY YOU DON'T TRUST ME NOW
five foot nine & one hundred and fifty five pounds ; reference .
↳ blonde hair kept short and neat
↳ average build - a little on the slimmer side
↳ baby blue eyes , warm smiles and gentle eyes

FAMILYI'VE BEEN STITCHING UP MY MIND
‣  donald hemingway x beatrice hemingway | deceased
‣ only child
‣ considers his best friend, eben viljoen, the last family he's got left

RELATIONSHIPSFROM THE TRICKS AND THE EASY LOVE
‣  bisexual ; monogamous | never been in a relationship before
‣ crushing on elinor rose
↳ thinks the absolute best of her; most likely will never make a move

INTERACTIONSDON'T YOU TREAD ON ME
‣   [ 9/10 ] physically  |  [ 6/10 ] psychologically .
↳ difficulty w/ guns [ very easy ] | difficulty w/ melees [ very easy ] | difficulty w/ hand-to-hand [ very easy ]
@elysian. | dm for any major plots .
‣  friendly or nonviolent actions may be powerplayed .
HOW COULD I KNOW WHAT YOU DON'T SHOW?
surely you've had enough of always thinking you're right. . .