Author Topic: Gray's Heartchart + Opinions  (Read 2003 times)

Offline Gray

• professional "little shit"
  • Played by Bryne
    • He/Him
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Gray's Heartchart + Opinions
« on: August 24, 2017, 02:11:47 PM »

All of the opinions here are 100% ic and do not reflect my ooc opinions on the chars (all my opinions on the people here are really positive I'm just. really bad at writing them up though if I feel like it I might. Don't hold me to it). Just toss a character in and I'll do Gray's hearts and opinions c:
Hover over the hearts for meaning or if on mobile, ask or quote!

ARIS |
"Aris? Oh, right. It's been a while since I've seen him, and honestly I didn't get to know him that well before that. He seems like a sweet little kid." - Gray, 9/11/17
OOC Opinion: yes hi hello Aris is my child bring him back pls he and Gray didn't get to interact enough

HUX |
"Hux is the best thing that's happened to me in a while. Also the most confusing thing that's happened to me, but in a good way. The first time we met, I was talking shit about Jack. True shit, but I kind of wish that hadn't been our first interaction. At the time, I'd hoped he would hit me for saying what I said, then... I'm picking fights with people that hurt him. It was weird, I told myself it was just because the guy was a bully, but he'd bullied Hux and that made me mad in a way I wasn't used to. Then he snuck into my room and confessed and kissed me... and we're dating now. He makes me happy, and feel all sorts of ways I've never felt before." - Gray, 9/11/17
OOC Opinion: ew this opinion is a mess but it? kind of matches our Boisâ„¢ bc they don't know what they're doing either. I love Hux? he is my son and Graux is like. the source of half my muse rn

REAPER |
"I don't know Reaper all that well, honestly, so it's kind of hard to form an opinion of him. He seems chill, and Lord knows we could use as many chill people around here as we can get." - Gray, 9/11/17
OOC Opinion: Tbh I haven't seen enough of Reaper to talk extensively about him but? I love him he is my grandpa

MMXII |
"Mixie? I haven't gotten to know them that well, to be honest, though I'd like to." - Gray, 9/11/17
OOC Opinion: Mixie is my child and I adore them, ok. Your writing and characters are always top notch and I gotta say I miss having them around

JOHANNES |
"Johannes... Johannes Johannes. He left me to fucking die, and even if it wasn't out of malice or whatever, he still didn't do nearly enough to try to save me. That's not going to change - he can apologize all he wants, give me all the markers in the world, but nothing he does or says can make what happened ok." - Gray, 8/26/17
OOC Opinion: I love Johannes sm ok? He's a really cool character (esp as a leader? I don't often see leaders like him) and you've done a really good job with him and the Lodge this is so bad I'm sorry my head is. not in the best place rn

JACK |
"This fucking guy. I can't stand him. He's always threatening me, threatening random people, and he broke into my room. He doesn't seem to have any concept of gun safety or privacy, and he makes me uneasy as hell. Even more than Narin, which is pretty impressive. He pisses me off so much, but the thing that annoys me is that he acts like I should be learning a lesson. Fuck off, he's not teaching me shit." - Gray, 8/24/17
OOC Opinion: I kinda feel bad for Jack hh, he just wants to dad Gray but he won't let him, and he's just so horrible to Jack and I just. feel bad man. I like how boldly you roleplay him - he makes mistakes and is a flawed person, but from what I can tell you're not changing him because people icly have issues w him, he'll be changing because he wants to be better (and be the Dad).

BRENDAN |
"Well, guess I'm not the youngest anymore... which I'm fine with. He seems like a pretty nervous kid, probably had a rough time before getting here. I can sympathize, this world's a shitty place. It sucks that he had to see it though. Wonder what happened to his parents, though I'm not sure I want to know. I hope he'll be able to feel more comfortable here and be able to move on from whatever happened." - Gray, 8/24/17
OOC Opinion: HE IS MY SON OK. I love Brendan sm you've packed so much personality into so few posts but without it being super in-your-face? I just. love him and can't wait for him and Gray to be brothers

DAESUNG |
"Ah, Daesung. She is the calm breeze in the shitstorm that is the Flintlock Lodge. I don't know her too well, but she's got a level head and I can't express how much I appreciate that. She's also a pretty bomb ass cook. I'd like to know her better... Her name sometimes reminds me of Day, which is... mixed. He was my best friend but... I'd probably panic if I saw him again. Luckily they're as different as they can get." - Gray, 8/24/17
OOC Opinion: I. have to agree with the first line about her being the calm breeze amidst the shitstorm. A lot of the characters seem to be pretty confrontational (or end up getting sucked into it) but she plays mediator and it's kind of refreshing. You write her really well and I can't wait for her and Gray to interact more.

NAME | HEARTS
"Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetuer adipiscing elit, sed diam nonummy nibh euismod tincidunt ut laoreet dolore magna aliquam erat volutpat. Ut wisi enim ad minim veniam, quis nostrud exerci tation ullamcorper suscipit lobortis nisl ut aliquip ex ea commodo consequat. Duis autem vel eum iriure dolor in hendrerit in vulputate velit esse molestie consequat, vel illum dolore eu feugiat nulla facilisis at vero eros et accumsan et iusto odio dignissim qui blandit praesent luptatum zzril delenit augue duis dolore te feugait nulla facilisi. Nam liber tempor cum soluta nobis eleifend option congue nihil imperdiet doming id quod mazim placerat facer possim assum. Typi non habent claritatem insitam; est usus legentis in iis qui facit eorum claritatem. Investigationes demonstraverunt lectores legere me lius quod ii legunt saepius. Claritas est etiam processus dynamicus, qui sequitur mutationem consuetudium lectorum. Mirum est notare quam littera gothica, quam nunc putamus parum claram, anteposuerit litterarum formas humanitatis per seacula quarta decima et quinta decima. Eodem modo typi, qui nunc nobis videntur parum clari, fiant sollemnes in futurum." - Gray, MM/DD/YY
OOC Opinion: (if any)

Spoiler: show
Code: (Loves) [Select]
[color=#ffffff][abbr=Loves]❤[/abbr][/color]
Code: (Family) [Select]
[color=#f2f2f2][abbr=Family]❤[/abbr][/color]
Code: (Might as well be family) [Select]
[color=#e6e6e6][abbr=Might as well be family]❤[/abbr][/color]
Code: (Partner) [Select]
[color=#d9d9d9][abbr=Partner]❤[/abbr][/color]
Code: (Girlfriend/Boyfriend) [Select]
[color=#cccccc][abbr=Girlfriend/Boyfriend]❤[/abbr][/color]
Code: (Crush) [Select]
[color=#bfbfbf][abbr=Crush]❤[/abbr][/color]
Code: (Trusts) [Select]
[color=#b3b3b3][abbr=Trusts]❤[/abbr][/color]
Code: (Best friend) [Select]
[color=#a6a6a6][abbr=Best friend]❤[/abbr][/color]
Code: (Close) [Select]
[color=#999999][abbr=Close friend]❤[/abbr][/color]
Code: (Friend) [Select]
[color=#8c8c8c][abbr=Friend]❤[/abbr][/color]
Code: (Likes) [Select]
[color=#808080][abbr=Likes]❤[/abbr][/color]
Code: (Acquaintance) [Select]
[color=#737373][abbr=Acquaintance]❤[/abbr][/color]
Code: (Curious about) [Select]
[color=#666666][abbr=Curious about]❤[/abbr][/color]
Code: (Neutral) [Select]
[color=#595959][abbr=Neutral]❤[/abbr][/color]
Code: (Hasnt met yet) [Select]
[color=#4d4d4d][abbr=Hasnt met yet]❤[/abbr][/color]
Code: (Respects) [Select]
[color=#404040][abbr=Respects]❤[/abbr][/color]
Code: (Fears) [Select]
[color=#333333][abbr=Fears]❤[/abbr][/color]
Code: (Doesnt trust) [Select]
[color=#262626][abbr=Doesnt trust]❤[/abbr][/color]
Code: (Disgusted by) [Select]
[color=#1a1a1a][abbr=Disgusted by]❤[/abbr][/color]
Code: (Dislikes) [Select]
[color=#0d0d0d][abbr=Dislikes]❤[/abbr][/color]
Code: (Hates) [Select]
[color=#000000][abbr=Hates]❤[/abbr][/color]
« Last Edit: September 11, 2017, 04:56:57 PM by Gray »
————IF YOU NEED ME, I'LL BE GONE———— ——
i'm looking for a good time on my own, i'm all alone ——

Offline daesung

• 천사 — the seraph
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Gray's Heartchart + Opinions
« Reply #1 on: August 24, 2017, 02:16:28 PM »
places dae down gently
when i look at you, i see a sky full of stars
DON'T LOOK AWAY, OR I'LL FALL APART   ⋆  INFORMATION, ½ MOKADAE
as part of bearbones, you have been vored

Offline gregory

• [ JULY 22 / DEC 12 ]
  • A badge for members who were here during Bearbones' first year! Art by Hootowls.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: August 24, 2017, 02:26:06 PM »
the hearts are just red hearts on mobile!

/tosses
★ ──────────── {⋅. .⋅} ──────────── ★
gregory / 17 / trans male / married to legiana

Offline Gray

• Played by Bryne
    • He/Him
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: August 24, 2017, 02:57:47 PM »
Added hearts, will do opinions when I get back from the store!

Offline firebird

• felix
  • sup bois
    • he/him
  • A badge for members who were here during Bearbones' first year! Art by Hootowls.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: August 24, 2017, 04:00:11 PM »
JJJJOOHANNENES

Offline MMXII

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: August 24, 2017, 04:03:48 PM »
baby tracks rfwew
IN THE END I'M GONNA BE ALRIGHT
but it might take a hundred sleepless nights

Offline Gray

• Played by Bryne
    • He/Him
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: August 24, 2017, 06:43:55 PM »
Added opinions for Dae, Brendan and Jack
no muse so I'll do the others later, sorry

Offline daesung

• 천사 — the seraph
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #7 on: August 24, 2017, 06:46:07 PM »
sCREMS THANK U VERY MUCH
I ENJOY RPING HER
i love roleplaying characters who are often the mediator!! she gives me a lot of muse for some reason???
i usually am shit at roleplaying female characters lmfao
when i look at you, i see a sky full of stars
DON'T LOOK AWAY, OR I'LL FALL APART   ⋆  INFORMATION, ½ MOKADAE
as part of bearbones, you have been vored

Offline Shadow

• moved to @graveyard.
  • ( just look who's back in business )
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #8 on: August 24, 2017, 10:34:43 PM »
thrOWS REAPER AT YOU
don't you know i'm tired
OF THESE PAINT BY NUMBERS && SONG && <3

Spoiler: just sappy shit • show
greahound hacked into your profile to say she adores you and to have a great day
greahound hacked into your profile a second time to love on you more because grea loves you A FUCKING LOT

Offline A. HUX

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #9 on: August 25, 2017, 03:53:41 PM »
/whispers
Hux maybe? They haven't interacted much yknow for funsies
「 the stars lean down to kiss you,
 and I lie awake and miss you. 」

Offline Aris

• :・゚✦ — Lucubrate
  • Smol || @Sugary
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #10 on: August 26, 2017, 02:12:16 AM »
First impressions on Aris?
thes code
a
a
a
a
Dont you dare forget the sun, love!
Aris Aliquam-Bellator
InfoFlintlock ♕ child, member ♕ 10 ♕ heartchartplotting

Offline Gray

• Played by Bryne
    • He/Him
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #11 on: September 11, 2017, 04:57:19 PM »
what Pyre actually updated this thing
it's terrible I'm sorry

Offline Torrin S. Latimer

• Played by: Faithy
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #12 on: September 11, 2017, 06:09:26 PM »
Pelts torrin at
s
TORRIN is a MALE HUMAN with HE/HIM pronouns. HE is a MEMBER of THE FLINTLOCK LODGE and is 17 years old. HE is physically EASY and mentally HARD. attack in #FFB347. played by FAITHY.

Offline wynter.

• aj - 22 - slytherin
  • discord: wisteria#3102
    • she/her
  • A badge for members who were here during Bearbones' second year! Art by Hootowls. A badge for members who were here during Bearbones' first year! Art by Hootowls.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #13 on: September 11, 2017, 06:32:53 PM »
Dreeew????
aj